[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]Now actively recruiting Vaccination Pharmacists nationwide.
Excel Recruitment is proud to assist with the nationwide Covid-19 vaccination rollout in any small way we can. We have been contacted by several leading pharmacies across the country to recruit Vaccination Pharmacists to play a vital role in protecting the country against Covid-19. Here, at Excel we have written extensively about how well-placed pharmacists are to be a key part in the vaccine rollout, which is why we’re so proud to be assisting in the recruitment of these roles.
What do you need to apply?
In order to be eligible to administer vaccines as a Pharmacist, you will need to submit the following:
- IIOP certificate for Delivery of a Pharmacy-Based Vaccination Service training course
- IIOP Certificate for Administration of Influenza Vaccine
- IIOP Certificate for Responding to an Emergency Situation, including the Management of Anaphylaxis training course
- Valid CPR Certificate
- Hibernian Healthcare Parenteral Administration of Medicines Certificate
- HSELand COVID 19 Certificate
- Preferably administered a flu vaccine in the last 12 months
If you or anyone you know may be interested in these Vaccination Pharmacist jobs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Barbara Kelly, our senior Pharmacist recruiter at email@example.com or call 087-7379636.
To view all of our live pharmacist jobs, click here.