Search for your next opportunity
Store Manager – Kerry
Salary: €40-€45k DOE
Excel Recruitment is excited to announce we are on the look-out for an experienced Store Manager to join our community cherished and award-winning grocery retailer based in south Kerry.
Our client is a successful retail business located in Kerry. They enjoy taking part in community initiatives and are always busy with customers. As a business, they have a high turnover and excellent customer relationships. They achieve their yearly targets and love to improve all aspects of their business YOY. Our client seeks a Store Manager who understands the ins and outs of store operations and how to use an entrepreneurial mindset to beat competitors.
As Store Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee all store operations daily and manage your team
- Recruitment and selection of new hires and on boarding/off boarding
- Conduct performance appraisals and probation interviews
- Develop and mentor talent to create future retail managers
- Promote customer interaction and showcase excellent customer service
- Implement business strategies and plans to improve the business and customer shopping experience
- Achieve all KPI targets and increase turnover YOY
- Management of standards on-site in terms of health and safety, HACCP and opening and closing procedures
- Ensure the best stock management and waste control and keeping the stores tidy and organised
- Motivating your team to achieve it’s goals through leading by example and understanding staffing wants/needs
- Previous Store Management experience in retail (3+ years minimum)
- Track history of achievements in retail – revamps, targets, developing staff members
- Ensure store standards are maintained all year round
- Have fantastic manpower planning and interpersonal skills
- Genuine passion for the industry
If you are interested in this fulfilling management opportunity please apply!
If you are interested in this job opportunity or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, then please apply to the link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call Hayley Rochford 01-8717648
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|