Search for your next opportunity
At Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the Operations team as an Operations Planner within a global freight forwarding company based in North County Dublin.
The Operations Planner will provide administrative support to a busy operations team assisting with operations planning, general administrative duties, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Provide first-class customer service by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner communicating order progression and any deviations, exceptions, or changes that may arise from time to time.
- Meet the operational day-to-day delivery needs of our customers in the most cost-efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that data and documentation is managed correctly
- Ensure billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames.
- Communicating with colleagues across various departments to agree on the best action when discrepancies are raised by our agents
- Promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed.
- Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP’s) and processes.
- Support resources by effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries while proactively reviewing the most effective approach.
- Support all continuous improvement initiatives including cross-departmental projects through proactive engagement.
- Proactively support and fully comply with the Companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in route planning within a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Knowledge of the Logistics / Freight Industry an advantage.
- Professional and focused approach with high attention and detail.
- Customer-focused with a desire to strive for excellence.
- Ability to work as part of a team and act on own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Salary of €38,000 per annum and a €4K OTE bonus.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Full-Time permanent position
- Onsite Parking
Should you be interested in this Operations Planner position, please submit you CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 087-7071811. For more jobs please visit the Excel Recruitment website.