Search for your next opportunity
Grocery Department Manager
Grocery Department Manager – Longford
If you are an experienced manager, looking to join an award-winning grocery retailer and climb the ranks, then Excel Recruitment have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking an experienced Grocery Department Manager to join our client’s team in Longford. Our client is the pilar of the community and boasts an impressive fresh food department along with always striving to develop their product range.
They are seeking a proactive and ambitious retailer, who is eager to learn and develop in order to progress through their ranks.
Salary package: DOE plus bonus and excellent benefits
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Assist the Management team in ensuring the successful day-to-day running of the store
- Oversee all the HACCP and Health and Safety procedures to ensure they are always followed appropriately
- Ensure the store consistently achieves its targets and KPIs
- Review staff performance, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Constantly looking at innovative ways to increase footfall, turnover, and grow margins
- Manage a large team of staff and having the ability to motivate and lead
Key requirements of this position:
- Previous retail management experience in a grocery setting is essential
- Excellent team leadership skills
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Passionate about customer service
- Driver’s license
If you are interested in this job opportunity or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, then please apply to the link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call Hayley Rochford 01-8717648