Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for our long-standing and reputable client based in Cork. They are seeking a well-established Catering Manager for their extremely profitable fresh food retailing site.
The objective of this experienced and sales driven Manager is to ensure delivery of targets for all departments within the busy site, in terms of sales & profitability. This is through the effective management of all store operations and personnel, merchandising, local store marketing, and cost management.
Salary: €60k DOE plus excellent benefits
This established Irish retail group is known all across the country for offering world class food and retail services to their new and repeat customers. They are an award winning and expanding forecourt group who pride themselves on staff retention and development.
Responsibilities of this manager role include;
- Ensure operation runs efficiently and smoothly
- The recruitment, training, and development of high-quality personnel for all departments within the store
- Overseeing rostering and general management of personnel to ensure adequate cover with in budgetary provisions, whilst maintaining quality service to our customers in all areas of the store and across all offerings/brands
- Managing the overall performance of the site, and driving operations to ensure this store is maximised
- Setting goals for the store to ensure effective customer service and competitiveness
- Generating financial reports, analysing same and reporting any discrepancies to relevant department/Managing Director
- Ensure overheads are controlled and minimised where appropriate
- Plan for market changes and demands as they arise
- Identify areas of stock leakage and ensure effective systems are in place to minimise stock loss
- Take full care of Health & Safety of all personnel and customers in store and ensure any risks are minimised, or where possible, eliminated
- Ensure Forecourt Health & Safety procedures are in place and operational at all times
As manager, you should;
- Proven ability in managing diverse retail/food site offering
- Excellent operational knowledge of retail environment
- Excellent understanding of consumer needs
- Proven track record in achieving agreed targets
- Working knowledge of Labour Law, Health & Safety regulations, HACCP, and Consumer Law
- An excellent commercial acumen with the ability to anticipate and react to market changes
If you are interested in this job opportunity or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, then please apply to the link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call Hayley Rochford 01-8717648
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|