Search for your next opportunity
Waste Rigid Driver
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known waste company based in Dublin West as a rigid driver.
The successful candidate will play an essential role in their fast-growing company.
We’re looking for qualified C licence drivers with excellent driving skills and great customer service.
What you must have:
- Full clean C Licence.
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- Driving experience in Ireland- preferred
- CPC Certificates.
- Good English (spoken & written).
- Good References.
Role and Responsibility
- Constantly ensuring the public’s and team members’ safety.
- Helping out fellow team members when necessary.
- Professionalism and courtesy when on public property and in customer spaces.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Adhering to RSA principles and any traffic laws.
- Route knowledge for the Greater Dublin area
- Initiative in providing client service
- Adherence to environmental rules, smoking bans, and health and safety (including PPE) standards
- Timekeeping, attendance, and the state of the assigned Truck
Competitive Bonus & Salary Package
- a full-time position with the potential for advancement in the career
- a brisk and friendly atmosphere.
- Further Educational opportunities
- Become a part of a remarkable family-oriented business
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Waste Rigid Driver job.