Search for your next opportunity
Waste Rigid Driver
€200 - €300 Transport and Logistics Dublin West
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known waste company based in Dublin West as a rigid driver.
The successful candidate will play an essential role in their fast-growing company.
We’re looking for qualified C licence drivers with excellent driving skills and great customer service.
What you must have:
- Full clean C Licence.
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- Driving experience in Ireland- preferred
- CPC Certificates.
- Good English (spoken & written).
- Good References.
Role and Responsibility
- Constantly ensuring the public’s and team members’ safety.
- Helping out fellow team members when necessary.
- Professionalism and courtesy when on public property and in customer spaces.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Adhering to RSA principles and any traffic laws.
- Route knowledge for the Greater Dublin area
- Initiative in providing client service
- Adherence to environmental rules, smoking bans, and health and safety (including PPE) standards
- Timekeeping, attendance, and the state of the assigned Truck
Competitive Bonus & Salary Package
- a full-time position with the potential for advancement in the career
- a brisk and friendly atmosphere.
- Further Educational opportunities
- Become a part of a remarkable family-oriented business
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Waste Rigid Driver job.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.