Search for your next opportunity
Support Worker – Co. Down
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker on a permanent full-time basis, based in the Co. Down area.
My client has a global reach, where you get to work in a truly breath-taking, scenic environment, supporting people with a wide range of learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
You’ll get continued development, annual pay increments and excellent career progression opportunities. Also, you’ll grow your skills in ways you didn’t think possible in a social care setting
With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request you will:
- Support the many needs of each resident that has physical disabilities, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
- Provide an element of personal care
- Be comfortable with physical interventions
- Work as part of a team to deliver the overall ethos of our client, delivering a person-centred and high standard of care and support
- QCF Level 2 Health and Social care along with 6 months of experience in a care setting
- 1 year of experience in a care setting without a QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care
- Ability to deliver personal care
- A natural caring nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a team player
- Able to commit to working a variety of shifts that will include evenings, weekends, and unsocial hours (waking nights also) on a rota basis
- £20,076 per year with annual increments
- 15% weekend/waking nights enhancement
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Death in Service Insurance Benefit 2x Salary
- Optional enrolment for private health cover
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Recognition and Reward incentives
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191.