Search for your next opportunity
Support Pharmacist – Navan
Hours: Full time – will be required to do some late nights BUT little weekends
This rate of pay is extremely competitive
The Support Pharmacist is responsible for providing pharmaceutical services in accordance with all legislative contractual, professional and ethical obligations including ensuring prescriptions are safe and appropriate and dispensing medicines in accordance with all stranded operating procedures. Their responsibilities may include:
- Managing the dispensing process
- Managing pharmacy stock levels effectively
- Ensuring date checking is done according to store operations
- Providing expert advice to patients regarding the safe and appropriate use of all medicines and complementary medicines
- Providing guidance and expert advice to pharmacy staff about the safe and appropriate use of medicines – particularly over-the-counter (OTC) and pharmacy only medicines
Skills and Experience:
- Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (with no conditions attached to registration)
- Extensive experience in the operation of a community pharmacy (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated capability to perform effectively as a pharmacist.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Support Pharmacist job, please apply below or alternatively call Barbara on 0877379636 in complete confidence.