Search for your next opportunity
Supermarket Store Manager
Supermarket Store Manager – Cork city
If you are looking to progress your career, Excel Recruitment is delighted to help! We are seeking a Store Manager to join our client, a multinational grocery retailer with stores located in all across Ireland. This position is based in one of their Cork stores.
Our client, a big box retailer known for their excellent career progression is seeking a dynamic and experienced Store Manager to join their team and bring a fresh look on the business to help push store turnover and consistently achieve set KPIs.
If you have experience overseeing a team of 20+ staff in a Retail/ FMCG or Hospital environment and are looking for a role offering career progression, job security and a progressive salary then this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Our client is offering a salary of €54k which will be reviewed annually
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of a busy retail store
- Effectively manage staff and motivate them to meet and exceed KPIs
- Analyse and understand daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding sales, waste, and margins to ensure the growth and profitability of each store
- Ensuring that all regulations and standards are met regarding HACCP, food safety, stock control and waste management
- Reviewing staff performance regularly, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Continuously thinking about creative ways to increase store turnover and grow store margins
Who you are:
- 2+ experience managing a big box/ high volume store
- Experience managing a team of 20+
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Previous management experience is essential
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Full clean driver’s license with access to a car
If you are interested in this job opportunity, then please apply via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence. Call Hayley Rochford 01 871 7648