Search for your next opportunity
Store Manager – Tipperary
Salary: €60k to €85k
High turnover site with incredible team!
Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced and well-versed Store Manager to join our amazing client based in Tipperary.
Our client is a successful, profitable grocery retail business located in Tipperary. They have loyal customers and excellent employee engagement and satisfaction. As a business they employ a motivated/driven, team-working style culture and aim to keep employees satisfied and engaged. They give progression opportunities to talented individuals and develop them further. Training programs and guidance is provided to improve best practice within the business to ensure the best shopping experience in the community. This site is extremely busy and requires attention to detail as well as excellent decisive decision making. You must have the ability to oversee a high-turnover popular site daily.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Complete store operational requirements by rostering employees and following up on work results
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, on-boarding and training employees
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, guiding and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions if necessary
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport customers
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining stock levels
- Decrease stock loss by implementing security systems and measures
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment – health & safety policy and HACCP
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers
- Develop a schedule of holiday activities and promotions throughout the year strategically designed to increase margin
- Prior experience in a Store Manager position with vast knowledge of the grocery retail industry
- Ability to manage large teams and drive sales
- Outstanding customer service and leadership skills
- Genuine passion for the industry and love of fast-pace of retail
If you are interested in this Store Manager job, or any other grocery retail jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply directly via the link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call Nikki 01 871 7600
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|