Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is partnering with Ireland’s first purpose-built rehabilitation hospital, to hire for the position of Staff Nurse. This role is based in South Dublin and is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse looking to further their clinical skills in a hospital setting.
This client has recently expanded their state-of-the-art facility allowing the multi-disciplinary team to deliver advanced and specialised rehabilitation programmes. Patients include those with acquired brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or those post-stroke. The hospital also provides a stroke programme, paediatric rehab and prosthetic, orthotic or limb absence rehab.
The nursing team play a crucial role in the recovery and rehabilitation of patients by providing direct patient care, collaborating with the multidisciplinary team, and monitoring patient progress. There are multiple positions available, and this is a terrific opportunity for staff grade nurses of all levels to work in one of Ireland’s leading rehabilitation hospitals.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Providing direct patient care for allocated caseload
- Implementing individualised patient care plans
- Monitoring patients progress and relaying to other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Collaborating closely with the physiotherapy and occupational therapy department to ensure best possible outcomes for patients
- Communicating with and educating both patients and their families regarding the patients’ condition and treatment plan
- Registered with the NMBI on the General or Children’s Nurses division
- Caring and empathetic nature with great respect for patient’s dignity
- Previous nursing experience is advantageous, but applications are welcome for new graduates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Renumeration in accordance with the HSE salary scale
- Public pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver scheme
To have a confidential chat about this role, or opportunities available, call Caoimhe on 087-7013426 or submit your CV below.