Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse on a permanent full time basis, based in the Derry / Londonderry area.
Our client is a leading provider of Health services for the elderly and clients with physical disabilities. A purpose-built facility of outstanding style and space this modern facility provides the highest standard of care for all its service users.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in Care of the elderly and those with physical disabilities to work with an organisation that offers clear development opportunities and a refreshing approach to how you will work.
- With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request you’ll be part of a motivated Nursing team supported by a strong Manager with proven management skills providing quality support and nursing care to the clients
- You’ll also support the Home Manager with a wide range of audits and assessments which will ensure that the standards of care are maintained, and you can learn new skills and feel valued within the team.
- Registered General Nurse with current NMC registration
- Genuine interest in working within the caring environment and supporting clients in achieving maximum independence and quality of life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be highly organised and to manage own workload
- Willingness to improve standards and be part of continued learning and professional development which will be positively supported by this employer
- £ – Negotiable dependent on experience
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends/ bank holiday and night duty
- Access to a wide range of health-related services and products
- Paid training for CPD
- Competitive contributory pension
- NMC fees paid
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Therese via the link below or contact Therese McGarvey on 02891 422 193.