Search for your next opportunity
Sous Chef- Daytime- South County Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an ambitious Sous Chef at stunning South County Dublin Property. Part of one of Ireland’s top Corporate Catering companies, this venue provides the highest level of service, using modern and classic cooking techniques, this is an opportunity for a career Senior Chef to gain a work/life balance while still pushing standards.
Benefits of this Sous Chef Position include:
- A highly competitive salary.
- A work-life balance of a 40-hour week.
- Recognised career progression within a large Catering Company.
Responsibilities for the Sous Chef position include:
- Oversee and ensure standards are maintained in the absence of the Head Chef with meticulous attention to detail.
- Menu creation and costing alongside the Head Chef, in collaboration with the team.
- Work well with others as part of a team, serving as a leader and mentor within a busy environment.
- Working knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety regulations.
Requirements of the Sous Chef position include:
- Previous experience as a Senior Chef within a high-end Restaurant/ Hotel environment
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage a team in a busy environment.
- Full working knowledge of HACCP.
- Good standard and comprehension of English.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like some information on any of our roles with a company of professionals with experience in the industry then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up-to-date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence or call 0876256793