Search for your next opportunity
Showroom Sales Advisor
Showroom Sales Advisor
My client, a leading supplier of catering equipment and supplies is opening a brand-new Showroom North of Cork City.
They are recruiting a Showroom Sales Advisor to showcase all their fantastic products to corporate customers such as Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers and Chefs.
I am looking for a very personable and friendly candidate who can build relationships but most importantly is very sales orientated.
With no late nights, bank holidays or weekends this is a brilliant opportunity and comes with a great package:
- Salary €28,681
- Sales Bonus €500 per month
- Christmas Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- 5% Pension Contribution
- 20 days holidays increasing to 25
- Death in Service Benefit
These are appointment only customers and you will provide a very one to one personal and consultative service coupled with excellent product knowledge.
You will create a welcoming experience to all your customers who visit the Showroom, ensuring the stock is showcased to its potential and that you are engaging with your customers at every opportunity to drive sales.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Retail, Hospitality or Call Centre and an interest in cooking would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the job of Showroom Sales Assistant
- Responsible for driving sales ensuring all targets are met
- Managing both an existing customer base and new customers by proactively contacting them to book appointments where you will detail the full range of products
- Producing quotes and following up in a timely manner
- Proactively identify new business opportunities with current and new customers and identify additional sector opportunities
- Work closely with the Field Sales team sharing customer information to drive further sales
- Maintaining a high level of stock availability and excellent merchandising standards
- Maintaining a consistently high level of communication with your line manager, including monthly trade reports, weekly workload plans and daily updates
- Managing the cash handling policy including cash reconciliation and banking procedures
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr 01 8717609.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|