Search for your next opportunity
SERVICE MANAGER – MOTOR
At Excel Recruitment, we are currently recruiting a Service Manager on behalf of our client based in Portlaoise. Our client, a leader in the Motor Industry is looking to add to their growing service team.
The Service Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of the day-to-day operations of the site-based service team.
- Co-ordinate and plan daily work schedules for service crew
- Ensure service works are carried out in a reasonable time-frame to keep operational costs within budget
- Liaise with suppliers to identify correct replacement parts and procurement of parts when required.
- Ensure that all service jobs are carried out in compliance with H&S standards & procedures
- Communicate service reports to our customers and issue proposals/recommendations for any follow-up actions.
- Upkeep of the customer database and resolve any customer queries.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new service staff
- Manage service staff holiday/sick rosters
- Technician Qualification essential (Motor Mechanics) or experience within an authoritative position as a Service Manager / Sales Advisor at a dealership/vehicle manufacturer
- IT proficiency’s – knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems and a computerised service management system
- Professional telephone manner.
- Team player who actively participates in shared objectives and is enthusiastic and committed to working towards team goals.
- Highly organised
- Competitive salary €35,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
Should you be interested in this Service Manager position, please apply via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs visit the Excel recruitment website