Search for your next opportunity
Retail Store Manager
Supermarket Store Manager
Excel Recruitment has a marvellous opportunity available for a Supermarket Store Manager to join our client, a well-established retail supermarket in Mayo and Galway. Our client has stores nationwide and is renowned for their wide range of products and excellent reputation for staff satisfaction. They are continuously expanding thanks to their continued success and are looking for a Retail Manager to uphold these high standards.
Our client values your transferable skills especially your ability to lead large teams and achieve ambitious targets. This is the perfect job for a Hotel Manager, Assistant Manager or Hospitality professional who wants more sociable hours and a better work-life balance.
As Manager, you will manage an area of the shop floor. Your duties will include training and developing staff, organising staff rosters, ordering stock and managing wastage and stock loss budgets. This is an unmissable chance for a target-driven, commercially minded manager to take the next step in your career alongside a hugely successful retail group.
Salary package: €50,000 – €55,000 DOE
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs, maximising profits and controlling costs
- Adhering to Health and Safety, HACCP and other legal requirements
- All aspects of stock management: stocktaking, ordering, rotation
- Assisting the Manager in driving sales and standards in-store
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness across the premises
- Regularly liaising with staff, management, head office and suppliers
- A dynamic individual with previous experience in retail or hospitality management
- A proven track record in leading and motivating a team of staff members
- An excellent communicator with a flexible approach
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Target-driven with a drive to surpass sales targets and KPIs
If you are interested in this Supermarket Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.
Call Alan Treacy on 01-8717625