Search for your next opportunity
Retail HR Manager – Cork
Retail HR Manager – Cork
Our client, a leading global retail chain is seeking to recruit a People & Culture Manager / HR Manager for one of their large, big box stores in Cork. This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced people-focused Store Manager/Senior Retail Manager with excellent experience in People and Culture or HR Management.
As People & Culture Manager you will oversee all human resource requirements within the store. Supporting the General Store Manager, you will work closely with the store leadership team, support best practices across people, service, advice, and standards, and carry out our client’s people/team strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a high-volume retail management background, excellent people leadership skills coupled with excellent relationship, influencing and communications skills.
This job opportunity offers exceptional career opportunities, culture, development, benefits, and package.
- €54k rising to €58k
- 23 days holidays increasing to 25
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 40 hour working week
Responsibilities of this job:
- Provide expert advice and guidance to all employees and management on HR-related matters including performance management, training & development, employee relations, and employee wellbeing and engagement
- Drive a positive working culture through driving well-being initiatives and improving communication channels among employees & management
- Ensure performance management systems are in place and conducted in line with company policy
- Manage on-boarding and induction processes for new employees as well as off boarding of leavers
- Update and maintain employee documentation/personnel files such as employment contracts & handbooks
- Collaborate with finance and payroll department to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the payroll cycle
- Ensure recruitment and succession plans are supported
- Ensure employee matters are resolved effectively & efficiently
- Support management team with coaching and development of employees
- Facilitate the implementation of any changes with regard to employment legislation
Skills and experience required for this job:
- Senior retail store management experience in high-volume retail
- CIPD/HR qualification
- Experience with leading large teams of 50+
- Experience working with unions is advantageous
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with excellent operational skills
- Demonstrate agility by being flexible and open to change
Should you be interested in hearing more about this People & Culture Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn 018717604.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|