Search for your next opportunity
Relief Chef Position
Excel Recruitment is looking for a Relief Chef to temporarily work in a busy location. An immediate start is essential.
Requirements for the Relief Chef
- Experience as a Chef is required
- HACCP preferred (training can be provided)
- Manual Handling preferred (training can be provided)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Work as part of a team
Responsibilities of the Relief Chef
- Ensure products are prepared in line with food hygiene regulations and guidelines
- Adhere to all HACCP regulations
- Ensure all equipment is operational, maintained, and serviced are stated by manufacturers.
- Provided a high standard of catering to meet the needs of customers
- Ensure all cleaning materials and substances are stored in the correct locations away from food products and equipment
Benefits of the position
- Work-life balance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Weekly wages
- Paid accrued holidays
- Great team Support
If the position of Relief Chef sounds like something, you may be interested in. Please contact Shauna Maguire at or call 087 132 1875 or apply below.