Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is delighted to be hiring a Radiographer on behalf of Ireland’s largest orthopaedic hospital. This highly specialized hospital is renowned for its pioneering orthopaedic surgeries.
The hospital is easily accessible by car or public transport, situated on the north side of Dublin city, just minutes from the M50. Our client is an academic leader providing an extensive radiology service including CT, MRI and interventional radiology. Additional services include sports and exercise medicine, rehabilitation, rheumatology, oncology and paediatric surgery. The multi-disciplinary teams are passionate about promoting a positive culture, and the successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills. There are multiple posts available, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a Radiographer of any grade to join an experienced team and build a long-term career in an ambitious and growing hospital.
- Perform diagnostic examinations in line with department protocols
- Ensure correct use of all equipment
- Student mentoring during clinical placements
- Work collaboratively and independently when required
- Reporting any concerns about patients’ conditions appropriately
- Bachelor of Science in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registered
- Some post-graduate experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff library
Submit your CV below to express interest or call Caoimhe on 087-7013426 to hear more about other opportunities. Your application will be strictly confidential.