Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Practice Accountant to take up a part-time role in Naas, Co. Kildare.
Our client an established accountancy practice is seeking a fully qualified Practice Accountant to join their team. The practice offers a variety of professional accounting, taxation, and advisory services to an extensive range of clients.
This is a permanent part-time role, requiring 2 full days per week.
The duties of the Practice Accountant include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for a variety of clients including SME’s and Individual contractors
- Preparation of revenue returns and the preparation work for Revenue audits.
- Manage a diverse and varied range of queries and requests from clients.
- Liaise with Tax Department to ensure timely submission of Returns.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Professional qualification – ACA, ACCA
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a practice environment is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of prioritising workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive salary €30-€35 per hour
- Part-time 2 full days, willing to work around your schedule
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this part-time Practice Accountant role, please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.