Search for your next opportunity
Ocean Freight Administrator
At Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Ocean Freight Administrator to join the team of a global freight forwarding company based in North County Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Ocean Team Lead the Ocean Freight Administrator will be responsible for supporting the administration function for Sea Freight, within the Ocean operation.
The successful candidate will have previous office administration experience, ideally within a freight or logistics environment
- Plan, organise, and execute sea freight support activities such as order processing, order scheduling, timely updating of transactions within the Ocean system.
- Manage customer and supplier queries via email & phone.
- Assist with KPI data and reporting updates
- Document control- ensure all necessary shipment information is added to the freight manifest, add the complete shipment details on the SF Shipment.
- Registration of shipment notifications on 2 in house systems, monitoring for any updates
- Request shipping line charges and notify the transporter of such
- Monitor ETAs daily – update shipments where required.
- Assist with general administration tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong IT proficiency’s
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Salary of €31,000 per annum with a €2K OTE bonus after 6 months’ probation.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Full-Time permanent position
- Onsite Parking
Should you be interested in this Ocean Freight Administrator position, please submit you CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 087-7071811. For more jobs please visit the Excel Recruitment website.