Search for your next opportunity
Working closely with the Managing Director in the Blanchardstown office this is a great opportunity for a career driven Marketing Executive with 1-2 years’ experience or perhaps a recent Graduate with some work experience/internship.
The MD is a very personable guy who has made a real effort in creating a nice working environment and a good culture.
Salary is €30k-€32k negotiable but must reflect experience, Pension, 25 days holidays and free onsite parking. Hours are 9-5.30 Monday to Friday.
My client is well known worldwide in their industry, manufacturing and distributing their own brand products to end users and DIY, Hardware and Builders Merchants nationwide.
The Marketing Executive will drive brand awareness, assisting the MD in delivering the marketing strategy.
I am looking for a real people person someone who can liaise with the sales team and be the point of contact for the retailers with regards marketing collateral such as brochures, images and POS material.
As a Marketing Executive you will enjoy both Digital and Traditional Marketing with a passion for writing eye-catching content for email campaigns, brochures, blogs, flyers and more!
Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Executive:
- Oversee all social media channels and website including content creation
- Plan, create and schedule email marketing campaigns using the CRM system
- Assisting creation of promotional materials; price files, brochures, flyers, blogs etc
- Provide proof reading and fact checking assistance during the creation of mailers, website content and other promotional materials.
- Communicating with the sales team and customers to generate content
- Assisting customers/retailers with product information, imagery and POS material
- Monitoring customer/distributor sites to ensure brand guidelines are appropriately followed
- Supporting the sales team with marketing related requests
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr 01 8148747.