Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is looking for Kitchen Porters to work in various catering units across Dublin. Excel Recruitment provides Catering staff to hospitality units in Dublin with a lot of flexible, casual work available throughout the year.
As a Kitchen Porter, your main responsibilities will be to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and surrounding areas as well as support all kitchen staff.
An ideal candidate for this Kitchen Porter job will have good communication and customer service skills; would be able to work on own initiative and as part of the team; have a good level of spoken English and be flexible and physically fit.
Kitchen Porter Job Responsibilities:
- Keep all kitchen clean and sanitized
- Clean floors
- Mop all spills if there any to avoid accidents
- Machine and hand wash pots, pans, utensils, and cutlery
- Help with equipment and food deliveries
- Keep the food and supply storage areas organized
- Empty rubbish bins
- When needed, help with food prep
Kitchen Porter Job Requirements
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- A fast learner with an interest in kitchen work
- Adherence to all health and safety rules
- The ability to work on own initiative in an extremely busy environment
- Be flexible
- Legal ability to be able to work 40 hours per week
Why work with Excel Recruitment?
- We offer a competitive rate of pay
- Paid accrued holidays
- You can choose shifts that would suit your availability (day, evening, or night)
- Weekly wages
- Start your career in the kitchen
- Full-time hours
- Be part of Excel’s great team where experienced consultants are always available if you need help or advice
This Kitchen Porter job is an entry-level position, but if you like the buzz of the kitchen environment and see yourself becoming a chef in the future, then this job is perfect for you. If interested, please apply with your CV for the attention of Dileta or call 0864666631.