Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is seeking to recruit Kitchen Porters to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals, Nursing homes, Industrial, and Hospitality units with a lot of casual work available all year round.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Kitchen Porter; excellent communication and time management skills; the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative; will have a good level of spoken English and the ability to maintain a strict professional approach to work at all times.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for the general cleanliness of the food production area, deliveries, basic food prep, and assisting chefs in their daily tasks.
Kitchen Porter Job Benefits
- Flexibility to work around personal and family commitments
- Competitive pay rates per hour
- Holiday pay
- Great team
- Weekly wages
Kitchen Porter Job Responsibilities:
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks to the required standards and as soon as possible
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans
- Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher
- Empty rubbish bins
- Unloading delivered equipment and food
- Ensuring the storeroom remains clean and organized at all times
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitized
- Be prepared to carry out additional duties outside the general job description
- Ensuring that at the end of each shift the kitchen is ready for the next shift
f you enjoy working in various environments, experience how different kitchens operate, and want to start your journey in the food industry, this Kitchen Porter job is perfect for you. Please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta or call directly 018717629.