Search for your next opportunity
Attention Kitchen Porters, we at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to work alongside an expanding team for temporary, ongoing, work in Skerries, Rush and Loughshinny Co Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, dependable, and will be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to gain hands-on kitchen experience in a fast-paced and energetic environment, as well as have the chance to progress within the hospitality industry.
So, if you are interested in kick-starting your hospitality career and further developing your skills, keep reading as this may be the job for you!
Kitchen Porter responsibilities:
- Ensuring the overall cleanliness standards within the kitchen are maintained i.e., fridges, bins, floors, and storage areas are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Managing and storing food/equipment deliveries
- Washing, drying and replenishing dishes, cutlery, and other food preparation utensils
- To assist chefs in their day-to-day operations, including food preparation, if needed
- Sanitizing food preparation areas
- To comply with all health and safety requirements when carrying out tasks
What are the requirements for this kitchen porter?
- Manual Handling Cert (training can be provided)
- HACCP Cert (training can be provided)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain a positive and professional work ethic
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
What benefits are on offer for this kitchen porter?
- Flexible working hours
- Pay rate of €50 – €13 per hour
- Accrued holiday and bank holiday pay
If you are interested in this Kitchen Porter and would like to know more about it, all you need to do is apply with your CV or get in touch directly with Dileta 0864666631.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|