Search for your next opportunity
Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Excel Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and driven Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established Industrial division. In the previous 12 months, this division has had huge expansion and our client portfolio has developed with fantastic results. We now seek a proven Recruitment Consultant to join this team and work to drive our industrial division, promoting business development across both temporary and permanent desks. This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Recruitment Consultant looking to join a growing division where the scope for progression is limitless for the right person.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant
- Client management to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest standards maintained
- Candidate management to make sure current employment legislation is recognised at all stages and candidates are happy in their working environment
- Business Development – bringing on new business and growing profitability
- Resourcing – advertising, interviewing, and registering suitable candidates for your temporary roles. Ensuring that they are fit for the purpose and they are fully compliant
- Admin – Populating the database with the required information and ensuring it is kept up to date
- Payroll – Weekly payroll for all temp staff, organising timesheets, bank details, and personal information to ensure all staff is paid correctly and on time.
Requirements of a Recruitment Consultant
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Proven record of business development and sales
- High levels of organisation
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant position and feel you possess the experience and skills required, please apply below or call Kate on 087 702 0581 for a confidential chat.