Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced HR Manager with our client based in South-West County Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager with our client a leading retailer for a 12-month contract. As HR Manager you will report to the Managing Director and have a team of 2 a HR Generalist and a HR Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting the business in the devising and delivery of the strategic plan and day to day aspects of HR
Duties will include:
- Continuously foster a positive organisational culture
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and operational HR policies and initiatives in line with company’s strategic plan and culture.
- Collaborate with business and functional units to ensure employee training, health and safety development needs are met and support the achievement of goals and targets.
- Support and guide Senior leaders and line managers with on all aspects of people management.
- Involvement in business projects onsite and across the wider organisation, as required.
- Manage the internal HR function throughout the Network with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day-to-day internal HR agenda.
- Management and delivery of HR projects
- Management of all Recruitment for the network
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
Requirements for this position include:
- Third level qualification in HR or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong and motivated leader who can lead by example with a results focus.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with resilience and a passion to succeed
- Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility quickly with senior managers/decision makers
- Salary of 50-55KDOE
- Hybrid working options available
- Located in South-West Dublin
Should you be interested in this HR Manager position, please upload your CV to the link provided and Ciara Connolly will look after your application. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website