Search for your next opportunity
Hospitality Recruitment Manager
Are you a hospitality professional looking for a change? Are you tired of working evenings & nights & looking for more of a work-life balance that suits you? Excel Recruitment is currently looking for a Hospitality Recruitment Manager to work in the Hotel & Catering division in our Galway office.
This job requires that you have a background in four- or five-star Hotels preferably to the level of supervisory or middle management and the following skills
- Degree in Hotel Management or Culinary Arts
- Genuine interest in the Hotel industry
- Strong administration skills
- Good time management
- An interest in sales
- Good communication skills
- An interest in networking within the industry
- Full clean driving licence
This Hospitality Recruitment Manager offers the following:
- Work-life balance with office hours
- Mobile Phone
- Training in recruitment and selection
- Free Parking
- Early finish on Friday
- Office located in Galway City
The job of Hospitality Recruitment Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Candidate database searching and management using a range of recruitment management systems, Interviewing, and referencing potential candidates, editing CV’s as well as liaising with candidates to arrange client interviews.
- Composing quality adverts across a broad range of platforms and interviewing candidates to assess suitability for live roles.
- Attending networking opportunities and industry-relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections.
- Visit with clients and potential clients for recruitment and business development meetings.
- Filling booking on our temporary recruitment desk.
If you are passionate about the Hotel & Catering industry but want to get out of operations and late nights then click on apply.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. If you are interested in this Hospitality Recruitment Manager position and feel you possess the experience and skills required, please apply below or call Kate on 087 702 0581 for a confidential chat.