Search for your next opportunity
Graduate Trainee Recruiter
Excel Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join our expanding team here in our Cork City Office.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated person wishing to take their first steps into recruitment where the possibilities for growth and progression in an award-winning recruitment company are endless.
Working alongside our industrial team – the successful candidate will gain a full 360 recruitment understanding and offer admin support across the entire process.
Salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience
Key skills required for the job of Graduate Trainee Recruiter
- A degree-level qualification.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to engage with people at all levels within the firm;
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
- Ability to work in pressurised situations;
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
Responsibilities of the Graduate Trainee Recruiter
- Compose high-quality ads across a broad range of platforms to attract candidates
- Identify, vet, and interview potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles.
- Proof and edit CVs and applications
- Manage CV database and carry out searches
- Liaise with the Training Department to ensure all new hires are trained and inducted
- References checking
- Attending networking opportunities and industry relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections.
If you are passionate about people and have the necessary skills and experience for this Graduate Trainee Recruiter job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Richard Carey or call 021 2038450. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.