Search for your next opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing FMCG Company based in Charleville, Cork as a General Operative. The successful candidate will play an essential role in their fast-paced warehouse operation.
The General Operative job is perfect for an experienced General Operative looking to join a growing business and progress in their career.
· Shift: 8am – 5pm, 5 days over 7.
· Overtime paid after 40 hours.
· Sunday paid at time and a half.
· €12.90 – 14.90 per hour
Responsibilities as a General Operative:
· Good order picking experience
· Work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have valid Manual Handling Cert
· Counterbalance and Reach Forklift licenses (Not a must but an advantage)
Requirements as a General Operative
· Experience in a busy warehouse is an advantage but more important is that the candidate demonstrates initiative and an aptitude to learn quickly.
· Current manual handling certificate
· Own transport is a plus
· Flexible with shifts
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong communication skills.
If are interested in joining our General Operative Team in Cork and possess the necessary attitude and skills, please attach a CV below or contact Conor +353 18717676