Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is looking for Events Staff to work at exciting events across Dublin. You will be working as a part of the action at many different gigs, concerts, and festivals, getting to experience them up close, all while getting paid a competitive industry wage. You will also be working on a flexible schedule, meaning you pick and choose when you work, allowing you to work while maintaining your social life, keep up with your studies, or just take some extra shifts on the side. We are looking for all sorts of hospitality roles, such as Bartenders, Waiters, Baristas, Catering Assistants, Kitchen Porters, and more!
Requirements for Events Staff:
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Hard-working and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Decent levels of English
- Works well under pressure
Responsibilities of Events Staff:
- Serving food and drinks
- Attending to customers’ needs
- Keeping working areas clean
- Restocking bars and changing kegs
- Handling Cash/ Operating tills
Benefits of working as Events Staff:
- Competitive Industry wage (€12 – €14)
- Flexible work schedule
- Accrued Holiday pay
- Gain experience in Hospitality
- Working in fun venues
Most Events shift will take place in the evenings and on weekends, with occasional midweek and morning shifts. Manual Handling training will be required before you can be sent out to work, this can be provided by Excel Recruitment.
If you’re interested in this position, please contact Rob 0874349419 or apply below.