Search for your next opportunity
This is a really fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to be part of a well-known Irish Cosmetics Brand based out of their Head Office in Ashbourne, Meath (hybrid option).
As the Ecommerce Manager you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in Beauty/Fashion/Cosmetics.
You will have the ability to deliver strategy through website, applications, mobile sites, and e-commerce platforms.
Salary up to €65K may be negotiable but must reflect experience, 23 days holidays, Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Flexitime and Free Onsite Parking.
Their range of beautiful products are sold online and across retailers nationwide and with plans to expand its range even more and launch internationally this is a very exciting time to come on board.
Responsibilities for the job of Ecommerce Manager:
- You will build and implement the strategic framework to plan and manage all eCommerce activities related to traffic acquisition, sales conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Work with developers to improve website performance and improve speed while re platforming website to new CMS and improving website mobile capability
- You will drive the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including design, content, branding and marketing performance to deliver the best experience to the online customer
- Ownership and management of data analysis to drive sales performance
- Responsibility for week-by-week online sales performance for each brand category through each eCommerce channel
- Grow sales profitability across all channels using data that will drive us ahead of our online beauty competitors
- Audit and check site regularly to update content as needed
- Use web analytics to gain insight and action changes to support the growth of the business and performance of the site
- Work with the Marketing team to execute strategy through content calendars, focusing on seasonal campaigns, new product launches and key dates e.g., Black Friday
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates, and email marketing and social media
- Manage onsite merchandising and cross selling spaces
- Responsible for all onsite promotions including merchandising product pages and landing page content as well as navigation changes
- Awareness and ability to react to emerging beauty market trends and technologies to ensure we are at the forefront of website performance
- Communicate live issues to the team ensuring the business is up to date with all developments
- Increase the brands visibility using SEOs to drive online sales and customer engagement
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr Medford 01 8717609.