Search for your next opportunity
Duty Manager – Clare
If you want to progress your retail career then we have the role for you! Excel Recruitment is thrilled to announce we are seeking a Duty Manager for our client’s team in Clare.
Our client has seen significant growth in the past year and wishes to add to their ever-expanding team. With multiple awards and a strong focus on providing an outstanding customer experience, our client shows no sign of slowing down.
If you posse strong communication & people management skills coupled with a passion for retail this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of a Duty Manager include:
- Striving for the highest possible growth in sales and performance
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve and grow your department
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and order on the shop floor at all times
- Delegating and prioritizing tasks
- Supporting senior staff members to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Ensuring that all HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Ensure waste is minimal and recorded accurately
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a role of responsibility within grocery retail
- Must be able to multitask, problem-solve and delegate
- Must have superb communication skills and an eye for detail
- Must be a confident and ambitious individual who is adept at motivating and leading a team of staff
- Customer service driven
If you are interested in this Duty Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link.
Please Contact: Scott Long 01 871 7654