Search for your next opportunity
Team Manager / Dublin
Looking to join an award winning large, big box retail chain that are known for their values, their people development, and their customer engagement & experience?! Are you ready to take a step into a new retail environment that is known for their large array of categories and quality? Well, we are looking for a Team manager, Department manager to join one of their busy stores in Dublin This is a great job opportunity for a Retail manager from Fashion, grocery or non-food that has a genuine passion for customers, standards and best in class.
Known for their excellent benefits, work life balance, training and development and ultimately creating an excellent work space for you to develop your management & leadership skills whilst also developing and empowering your team. This is a great retail chain, with an excellent reputation for longevity, promotion and development.
As Team Manager / Department Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team in driving success and best practice through your teams whilst ensuring KPI’s are achieved.
Key responsibilities of this Retail Department Manager job include:
- To provide leadership within your department whilst achieving sales growth through identifying, developing and coaching talent
- Effectively communicate targets and objectives with your team
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly.
- Liaise with head office and buying team on stock, margin, and category sales.
- Train, develop and mentor a team of colleagues ensuring best practice and engagement.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Drive sales and KPis’ through consistent product knowledge training and development.
Skill and qualities essential for this Retail Department Manager job include:
- 3+ years retail management experience in fashion, or non-food retailing or grocery.
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading teams of 10+
- Excellent commercial, visual and customer service skills
- Experience in leading a team in achieving KPI’s
- Excellent operational and planning skills
- Full drivers Licence an advantage.
Salary package: DOE
- Sick Pay scheme
- Maternity/ Parental leaves
- Wellness initiatives
- Every second weekend off/ on
- 39 hour contract
- Excellent progression opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".