Search for your next opportunity
Deli Manager – Limerick
Are you an experienced Deli Manager looking for a new challenge? If so, look no further! Excel Recruitment is thrilled to announce we are recruiting for our client a leading retailer in Limerick.
With a strong focus on premium fresh food offerings, our client is looking to add a proactive Deli Manager to join their team to push their already strong sales. This is a perfect position for a genuine foodie with previous experience in stock control, staff management and HACCP control.
If you are looking to join a progressive retailer with fantastic working conditions and an excellent salary package this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go the department
- Stock taking and counting results
Who you are:
- Previous deli or fresh food experience, preferably in a supervisor or manager capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
- HACCP certification or knowledge
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
If you are interested in this Deli Manager job opportunity, then please apply to Scott Long via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.
Please Contact: Scott Long 01 871 7654