Search for your next opportunity
€39000 - €40000 Accounting & Finance Dublin South
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next career move? At Excel Recruitment, we are currently hiring a Credit Controller on behalf of our client based in Dublin 22.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, with a firm but fair approach to pursuing customers for payments. Tact, diplomacy, and empathy are essential qualities for this role.
- Credit Control – Ensuring accounts are paid to terms and stopping supplies if payments not received.
- Reviewing customer credit terms and constantly checking the extent of credit extended.
- Debtors – Updating/entering and allocating payments daily – following up on credit references / opening new accounts.
- Cash Handling – Reconciling cash balances etc.
- Preparing Bank Lodgements.
- Facilitating the telesales team in booking out goods to customers.
- Liaising with Sales Manager/Reps re customer issues/queries etc.
- Handling credit account applications- performing credit checks and background investigations based on credit references supplied.
- 5 Years previous credit control experience
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential and experience with CRM an advantage.
- Highly organised with meticulous record keeping
- Good “people” skills with the ability to maintain good client relationships
- Ability to work independently and proficient at prioritising tasks
This role is fully office-based, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm offering €40,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this Credit Controller position, please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas office on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment websites.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.