Search for your next opportunity
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next career move? At Excel Recruitment, we are currently hiring a Credit Controller on behalf of our client based in Dublin 22.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, with a firm but fair approach to pursuing customers for payments. Tact, diplomacy, and empathy are essential qualities for this role.
- Credit Control – Ensuring accounts are paid to terms and stopping supplies if payments not received.
- Reviewing customer credit terms and constantly checking the extent of credit extended.
- Debtors – Updating/entering and allocating payments daily – following up on credit references / opening new accounts.
- Cash Handling – Reconciling cash balances etc.
- Preparing Bank Lodgements.
- Facilitating the telesales team in booking out goods to customers.
- Liaising with Sales Manager/Reps re customer issues/queries etc.
- Handling credit account applications- performing credit checks and background investigations based on credit references supplied.
- 5 Years previous credit control experience
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential and experience with CRM an advantage.
- Highly organised with meticulous record keeping
- Good “people” skills with the ability to maintain good client relationships
- Ability to work independently and proficient at prioritising tasks
This role is fully office-based, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm offering €40,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this Credit Controller position, please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas office on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment websites.