Search for your next opportunity
Clinical Nurse Manager
Excel Healthcare is hiring a Clinical Nurse Manager on behalf of our prestigious client, a well-known residential care provider, based in Kildare. This nursing home is conveniently located just off the M4 and minutes from Maynooth town.
This is an exciting opportunity for a staff nurse who would like to take the next step in their career.
Our client is part of an ambitious healthcare group and provides long-term residential care to those with varied care needs. A large nursing home located in beautiful countryside surrounded by 6 acres of landscaped gardens. The approach to care is person-centred, and staff are supported with professional development to maintain high standards. The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will coordinate the ward day to day, liaising closely with the ADON and DON. This is the perfect time to join a new team and continue to advance your career in a supportive and friendly environment.
Responsibilities of this Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered, conduct clinical audits, and maintain infection control standards
- Develop relationships with residents and their families and support new residents during their transitional to residential care
- Regularly monitor residents baseline condition, paying close attention to any change or deterioration and managing appropriately
- Mentor junior staff and ensure staff attend mandatory training as required
- Delegate tasks to junior staff where appropriate
Requirements for this Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Currently reside in Ireland with a valid work visa, if required
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Knowledge of HIQA guidelines
- 2+ years of experience at staff nurse level or previous CNM experience
Benefits for this Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Subsidised restaurant
- Premium rates for Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Company events
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail, call Maraleeze on 087-7606557 or submit your CV below. The application process is completely confidential.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|