Search for your next opportunity
At Excel Recruitment, we are currently recruiting a Clerical Officer / Administrator for a full-time 9-month contract, with our client based in Dublin 14. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an environment where confidentiality and discretion are a priority.
- Maintaining a detailed, accurate record of work in line with procedures
- Maintaining confidential files: Excel database / Application Book
- Closing and archiving files
- Liaising with service users, social work staff, and other relevant agencies
- Support with Garda clearance checks, reference checks, invoice, and expenses management
- Addressing phone and email enquires in a professional and friendly manner.
- 3 years previous admin experience
- Previous experience in an accounts support function -e.g. invoicing, expense management
- Strong IT proficiency’s
- An understanding of the principles of GDPR
- Ability to maintain/update database and type reports
- Personable with excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a cooperative approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Enjoys working as part of a team and supporting others
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Salary €31,468 per annum
- Full-time 37hours per week
- 9-month contract
- Onsite parking
Please note there is no option of hybrid working with the role.
Should you be interested in this Clerical Officer/Administrator role please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.