Search for your next opportunity
€30000 - €31000 Office & Administrative Dublin South
At Excel Recruitment, we are currently recruiting a Clerical Officer / Administrator for a full-time 9-month contract, with our client based in Dublin 14. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an environment where confidentiality and discretion are a priority.
- Maintaining a detailed, accurate record of work in line with procedures
- Formatting and processing assessment documents
- Maintaining confidential files: Excel database / Application Book
- Closing and archiving files
- Liaising with service users, social work staff, and other relevant agencies
- Support with Garda clearance checks, reference checks, invoice, and expenses management
- Addressing phone and email inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- 4 years previous admin experience
- Previous experience in an accounts support function -e.g., invoicing, expense management.
- Strong IT proficiency’s (Outlook,Excel,Word)
- An understanding of the principles of GDPR
- Ability to maintain/update database and type reports.
- Personable with excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a cooperative approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and supporting others.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Salary €31,468 per annum
- Full-time 37hours per week
- 9-month contract
- Onsite parking
Please note there is no option of hybrid or remote working with this role.
Should you be interested in this Clerical Officer/Administrator role please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.