Search for your next opportunity
Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie, Monday to Friday, Daytime, €32K
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a Chef de Partie at one of Dublin’s Top Catering companies. The Ideal candidate will be a career-driven Chef, looking to further their career in an environment that provides a work/life balance.
Benefits of the Chef de Partie Position include:
- A highly competitive salary.
- Fast track to career progression, further education and training.
- A work/life balance with early finishes every day and every weekend off.
- On-site company parking.
Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie position include:
- Prepare and serve dishes to the highest quality as directed by the Head and Sous Chef.
- Work well with others as part of a team in a busy environment that encourages a team mentality.
- Working knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety regulations.
- Being Conscientious in regards to minimising waste.
Requirements of this Chef de Partie Position:
- Previous experience in either a Restaurant, Hotel, or contract catering background.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
- Full knowledge of HACCP (although we can provide full training)
- Strong communication skills.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like some information on any of our roles with a company of professionals with experience in the industry then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up-to-date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence or call 0876256793