Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting a catering assistant. Spanning from Clare to Athlone we have available positions. The ideal candidate will preferably have a minimum of a year’s experience but not necessary. This job provides early shifts from 7 am – 3:30 am, leaving the evenings free for you to enjoy!
Catering Assistant Requirements:
- HACCP and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided by Excel).
- Ability to work well under pressure within a busy, hospitality environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Previous work experience in hospitality, is preferred but not essential.
- Prepping food such as food and veg required for service.
- Maintaining a clean work area ensuring counter tops are sanitised and floors are cleaned.
- Organising and maintaining stock rotation and orders.
- Assist with deliveries.
- Assist in deep cleaning of the kitchen including cleaning kitchen equipment such as fryers, grills, and ovens.
- Hot food counters are regularly stocked and presentable.
- Pay rate of €11 per hour.
- Accrued holiday & BH pay.
- Meals on site (where applicable).
- Working with a good team within a great working environment.
- Career progression in the kitchen.
If you think this job is suitable for you and are interested in working as a catering assistant, please contact Clodagh