Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a well-established and iconic Irish retail chain, is seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to join their busy Galway city centre store.
As part of the store management team, you will be instrumental in achieving store KPI’s, motivating and inspiring a large team of sales assistants, and ensuring all customers receive the ultimate experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Manager looking to join a large company where substantial retail business management exposure and professional development is on offer.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Supporting the store manager with all commercial and operational management
- Driving sales, service, and KPI’s throughout the store
- Managing, motivating, and encouraging the team
- Analysing trading reports for all departments and reacting accordingly
- Ensuring excellent store standards
- Carrying out regular stock takes to identify profit loss threats and ensure company policies and procedures are implemented
Skills and experience required for this job:
- Previous management experience in high-volume grocery, non-food, or fashion
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, and problem-solving abilities
- KPI driven with experience in analyzing budgets and financials
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Assistant Manager job opportunity and have the experience required, please update your current CV to the link provided or contact Aislinn 018717604