Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is recruiting a Customs Administrator for our client based in Dublin 22. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to expand their knowledge and skills and join the team in an exciting and growing industry.
No previous Customs Administration knowledge is needed as full training will be provided.
- Minimum 1-year experience in office administration
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet assigned deadlines
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with good telephone manner
- Flexibility for weekend work during busy periods
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing & processing customs declarations
- Managing documentation to ensure compliance with associated regulations
- Provide general administrative support and assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Manage phone calls, emails and answer any customer queries in a polite and professional manner
- Liaising with the warehouse team and drivers in relation to goods inwards
- Undertake other specific duties as required
- Salary €25k-€26k D.O.E
- On-site Car Park
- Full-time permanent position
- Full training will be provided
Should you be interested in this Customs Administrator position, please upload your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.