Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is now recruiting for an ‘Accounts Administrator’ for a well-established & innovative construction company based in Galway. Our client delivers the highest standard of construction solutions & is looking for a flexible, experienced candidate to join their fantastic supportive team.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Administrator:
- Daily ledger entries, posting customer and supplier invoices, banking transactions, journal entries, etc.
- Credit control / reconciling supplier accounts to statements
- Preparing weekly / monthly creditor runs for approval and payment
- Cost reporting
- Monthly reconciliations
- Revenue returns
- Other ad-hoc accounts / administrative and clerical duties
Requirements as an Accounts Administrator:
- Thorough concept knowledge of all aspects of bookkeeping, entry to Trial Balance stage, familiar with Quick Books (or equivalent accounts package) and MS Office, specifically
- Experience working in a similar role in the Construction Industry
- Team player with excellent organisation skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and collaborative work style
- Timely attention to detail and accuracy of work
- On-going on-the-job training provided
- Opportunity to learn & develop your career
- Great team environment and supportive work culture
- Competitive Salary
- Free Onsite Parking
Should you be interested in this Accounts Administrator role please upload your CV via the link provided or call Kate at 091 353 565. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.