Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking accommodation assistant to join a growing team in Dublin. Although it is not necessary, experience is preferred. We are searching for individuals who are driven, diligent, and enthusiastic.
Requirements of this Accommodation Assistant Job
- Positive outlook and effective communication skills
- Prior experience is preferred but not necessary
- Positive attitude
- Manual Handling (training can be provided)
- Devoted to providing excellent guest service
Responsibilities of this Accommodation Assistant Job
- Cleaning the bedrooms that are assigned to you to the highest standard, which includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting furniture, eliminating trash, restocking the rooms with amenities and vacuuming.
- Be able to maintain high levels of cleanliness
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report any maintenance issues
- Be ready to perform any additional duties that management may assign you
Benefits for this Accommodation Assistant Job
- Weekly rosters and weekly payments
- Flexible shifts to suit your needs
- Pay rate of €11.50- €13 per hour
- Accumulated holiday & bank holiday pay
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this position and want to join one of Ireland’s biggest recruitment companies, with a multitude of opportunities in various industries, then join our team by applying below or call Excel on 0874297616, ask for Mehmet