Search for your next opportunity
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – pharmacy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Pharmacy
Excel Recruitment is seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our pharmacy team. With excellent growth and our expansion, we are seeking to recruit a self-motivated, career driven, people person with an interest & experience of the pharmacy industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with an interest, knowledge and experience of pharmacy retail, looking to take their first steps into recruitment where possibilities for growth and progression are endless.
The successful candidate will join the Pharmacy desk and support the Senior Pharmacy recruitment consultant with all day-to-day recruitment activity including sourcing, recruitment and administration.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your career in recruitment and gain excellent training and development
A competitive salary package is on offer.
Responsibilities as Trainee Recruitment Consultant include:
- Composing high-quality ads across a broad range of platforms to attract candidates
- Identifying, vetting, and interviewing potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles
- Proofing and editing CVs and applications
- Managing CV database and carrying out searches
- Liaising with clients and candidates to arrange interviews
- Provision of general administration support
Skills and requirements for this job: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 3rd level qualification advantageous
- Pharmacy Technician or OTC or Pharmacy sales experience
- Flair for copywriting and skilled in creating eye-catching content and graphics for jobs ads, job boards, and LinkedIn
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines consistently
- Eager to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office packages
Excellent salary negotiable DOE.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Barbara or Aislinn or follow the link provided