Search for your next opportunity
Support Workers – South Belfast
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting Support Workers on a permanent full-time basis, based in South Belfast with a salary of £18,000 – £19,000 per year along with welcome bonuses.
Our client has delivered exceptional and life-changing services and support to people with physical and learning disabilities, for more than 50 years, across Northern Ireland enabling children and adults to live full lives in the community.
With full training provided, these are excellent opportunities for anyone passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
If you already have experience, these are excellent opportunities for you to progress your career with continued development and career advancement routes.
With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request you will:
- Provide support to service users with physical disabilities and brain injury, adopting a person-centred approach to your work. There will be a physical aspect to the role that will involve hoists as well as personal care
- Committed and passionate about delivering exceptional care to service users
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills (written and verbal)
- NISCC registered or agrees to be registered within 6 months from the date of appointment
- Comfortable with the physical nature of the role and personal care when required
- Committed to the overall ethos of the organisation
- Agree to complete any relevant training
- Full flexibility to work shift patterns that will include evenings, weekends, and public holidays
- £19,000 – 20,000 per year
- Employee discounts
- Welcome bonus
- NISCC fees paid
- Additional hours payments
- Commitment to personal development with recognition incentives
- Occupational Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Referral schemes
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326