Search for your next opportunity
Support Worker – Days
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Support Worker – Days on a permanent full-time basis, based in the Holywood area with a salary of £20,000 approx. per year.
My client is firmly established in the Co. Down area, award-winning, in providing first-class care for people with learning and physical disabilities, enabling people to live independently as much as possible and to feel included in society.
Our client also has facilities that truly have to be seen to be believed.
With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request, you will:
- Provide high standards of care and support including personal care, at all times, to young adults with complex needs, and challenging behaviours.
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent and 6 months experience in a support/caring setting.
- 1-year minimum experience in a support/care setting without a QCF Level 2
- Comfortable with personal care and working with challenging behaviours.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work under pressure.
- £20,000 approx. per year.
- Private health cover.
- Death in Service Insurance.
- Occupational sick pay scheme.
- Access to excellent learning and development opportunities.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326.