Search for your next opportunity
Support Pharmacist – Killybegs
Negotiable Pharmacy Jobs Donegal, Killybegs
Excel Recruitment are looking for a Support Pharmacist to join a team in Killybegs, Donegal.
It is a really attractive role – 27 hours per week
- Favourable package
- KPI bonus included
- Sign on bonus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned Care facilities with the support of our team of pharmacy technicians.
- Ensure there is a good relationship maintained with the Care facilities
- Responsible for, ensure all the care facilities requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Assist with training of nurses and care assistants in those facilities.
You will also:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Be a self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions.
- Be a highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of Republic of Ireland schemes.
- Be willing to supervise, manage and train staff as required by the business.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Support Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence or call 0877379636 for more information on the job.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.