Search for your next opportunity
Senior Regional Manager
Senior Regional Manager
Our client a retail leader in their category is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Regional Manager to join their team. With over 50 well established retail stores and with an impressive future vision in store development, expansion, refits and new categories this is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager with experience in high-volume retail to join a progressive and innovative retailer.
With over 500 employees, our client is looking for a people leader to ensure excellence, be the best and employer of choice across the network of stores. You will support and lead your area managers to success in driving KPI’s, consistent commercial standards and excellent service. As Senior Regional Manager you will be a catalyst for positive change and continuous improvement in the business, identifying and implementing new opportunities and initiatives, to drive sales and improve operational and commercial performance.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious retailer that comes from volume retail in grocery, non-food or similar volume retail with a proven track record in people development coaching and mentoring.
Our client is offering an excellent package, an autonomous role with a great path for continuous progression.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Support and develop a strong leadership team through consistent positive engagement.
- Work with the leadership teams in developing the commercial and operations plan for the group, ensuring best practice and delivering best in class and great place to work.
- Develop and deliver the retail strategy across the chain of stores, ensuring excellence in customer engagement and colleague experience.
- Work with the wider team to lead the people plan strategy, store expansion and redevelopment plan.
- Liaise with Head Office and shared services to ensure correct ranges, stock levels and new promotions are in line with stores requirements.
- Ensure all stores adhere to all regulatory compliance and Health & Safety standards!
- Provide leadership to the area managers and wider shared services to execute business objectives and ensure KPI’s.
- Ensure all systems and process are aligned to deliver operational, commercial, and financial KPI’s.
- Ensure company core values and culture are lived throughout the business.
- Managing key projects within the retail development and continuous improvement model.
Requirements for this role:
- 5-10 years senior operations / regional management experience with a large portfolio of stores
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Display a high level of competence in business acumen and resilience.
- An influencing leader with a passion for customers, community, people and development is essential.
- Strong strategic business acumen.
- 3rd level business, retail degree or equivalent.
- Full clean driving license.
- Excellent bonus
- Company car
- Company benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Regional Manager job, please forward your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application. Alternatively, should you be interested in discussing this role or any other job opportunity on our website please don’t hesitate to contact Aislinn 018717604.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|