Search for your next opportunity
Senior Payroll Specialist
At Excel Recruitment, we are currently hiring a Senior Payroll Specialist on behalf of our client, a semi-state body based in Co. Kildare.
The ideal candidate will have Irish Payroll process & management experience, previous team leadership experience, and a passion for providing a high level of service.
Duties of the Senior Payroll Specialist
- Manage multi-payroll processing from start to finish.
- Support and mentor junior colleagues.
- Payroll general ledger reporting and reconciliation of payroll balance sheet
- Payroll related reporting for management and statutory purposes.
- Participate in forecast and budgeting processes.
- Coordinate with HR to ensure payments to employees are in line with contracts.
- Keep up to date with developments in laws and regulations regarding payroll and related tax enquiries.
- Act as a 1st line support and contact for HR colleagues, employees, and managers on payroll and benefit queries.
- Take initiatives to monitor, challenge, and update all payroll and benefit processes
- Compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and responsibility for ensuring that appropriate confidentiality is continuously maintained.
- Provide a range of financial administration support.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- 5 years of payroll processing experience
- IPASS qualification desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Experience with Megapay and Brightpay payroll software preferable.
- Knowledge of internal controls, and control testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including V-lookups and pivot tab
This is a full-time permanent position with a hybrid working model (2 days from home)
offering a salary of €45,000-€55,00 DOE.
Should you be interested in this Senior Payroll Specialist position please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas office on 045-397140. For more jobs visit the Excel recruitment website.